Anime H.O.T.D ~RP~

anifanfreak posted on Oct 22, 2012 at 11:40PM
The world has been infected by what is called "The Z-Virus" and anyone who is bitten by "Them" Will turn into one of "Them", One objective- Survive!

Please include:
Name:
Appearance:
Age: (Make it Around Highschool for your Main Character)
Party Size:(How many people in his/her party, plus names include your main character just with out the name((add him/her to the party #))
Primary Weapon: (One only)
Secondary: (2 Max)
Backup: (5 max)(Optional)
Skills: (Nothing too crazy)
Personality:
Past/Backstory:(Optional)
Extra Info:(Optional)

I was inspired to do this Because of My friends, (Mainly) Liquidz-Flamez, (Others) Killshotzzz, Cyrus498, Katclub8, Killer24, Onix11, Amyrose11, Musicxgirl18, and emoboycry01
last edited on Oct 23, 2012 at 12:00AM

Anime 76 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name: Kasaru (Ryuji) Hoshigaku
Appearance: Pic
Party Size: 5 Giro (Taiga) Hoshigaku, Miru (Hime) Hoshigaku, Kagome Takagaki, and Blaze Haku
Primary Weapon: Katana
Secondary: M1911, Dagger
Backup: Second Katana, USAS-12, Barret 50 cal., and Large Hunting Knife
Skills: Martial Arts master, Free-running master, Finely tuned senses, and Very swift with very fast reaction time.
Personality: Friendly, focused, (sometimes) Brutal and Cold, caring, protective of his friends and loved ones
Past/Backstory: His parents were killed by the Z-Virus and he and his sister and brother (Both a bit younger) Ran from their house taking supplies they met up with some of Kasaru's friends, now only 2 of the whole group of friends remain Blaze Haku, and Kagome Takagaki, the most resourceful and skilled duo of the group
Extra Info: Even through the Z-Virus he retains his skills and Habits, he is somewhat shy around Cute Girls, tends to be protective of his Favorite Katana, Proud to Be the Oldest Hoshigaku alive
Name: Kasaru (Ryuji) Hoshigaku
Party Size: 5 Giro (Taiga) Ho
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name:Gonta
Party Size:1
Primary Weapon: Akimbo Kunais
Secondary:Fists and Feet
Backup:Scyth, Extra Kunai Knives, Shurikens,Five Seven
Skills:Superb Instinct and Senses, Speed and Agility, Expert in Nine Fang Martial Arts
Personality:Careless (sometimes) Cool to hang with, friendly (unless you piss him off)
Past/Backstory:His parents and little sister were killed by the Z-Virus when he was 5, and as he escaped, for a moment, he fell into a deep state of insanity, which he has now learned to control.At age 6 he was raised by nine foxes and oddly, one wolf.
Extra Info:He can slip away mentally at times and can be very insane, but when it comes to protecting friends, or "Human" people who werent infected, he's serious and on point.

Name:Gonta
Party Size:1
Primary Weapon: Akimbo Kunais
Seco
Kasaru: Giro! Miru! Kagome! Blaze! We gotta get out of here! Hurry! *Slices a zombie in half and stabs his katana into the ground kicking 3 more in the face* Shit so many! Thats what we get for sticking around for a week! Guys we have to get out of here!
Miru: Wait for me! *Spins in a graceful circle slicing off 5 zombies heads* AH! *She trips as a zombie grabs her ankle* Let go! Damn You!
Giro: Stupid zombies... *He shoots it in the head with his shotgun and clubs one in the head that comes in back of him*
Kasaru: *Runs back to Miru and helps her up* You Okay?! Guys Come on!
Kagome: Yeah I heard ya the first time! *She flips over a few zombies and meets Kasaru Back to back* Damn so many!
Blaze: Rahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Take that!!! *He rams dow a whole line of zombies*
*They all gather back to back*
Kasaru: Shit! They just don't stop do they?! *Notices zombies flying in the air* What? Guys That way! *Points in the direction if the flying zombies* I Think someone's over there! *They all make their way to the area where zombies are being defeated*
last edited over a year ago
Gonta:FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!! *he jumps out the window and lands on a pile of zombies and stabs some of them in the head and runs as they chased him* Damnet! dumb Z-virus!! *he slid across the ground and turned around and pulled out his Scyth* Ok! Lets do this!! *he runs at them,slicing them in half*
Kasaru: Oh Geez... This guy's nuts! *He dashes through a crowd of zombies and meets blades with him* Hi! Need some help? *Slides under him and slices 12 zombies in half* I have a team coming this way... *They stand back to back, the others burst through a bunch of zombies coming in on the left, Kagome jumps over them all, Kasaru holds his hand in the air, Kagome grabs his hand and does a perfect one hand, hand stand* Heh! How ya doing?
Kagome: Just fine *She flips over and axe kicks 2 zombies in the head smashing their heads on the ground* You?
Kasaru: Good... *he whacks a zombie in the face with the butt of his sword and grabs his sheath, he starts pummeling a whole group of Zombies* Lets Go Guys!
Gonta:Whats up dudes and dudets? *he smirked* Dun Dunna DUn!! *he pulls out a bazooka* GONTA CANNON!!!! *he shoots a rocket into a crowd of zombies and they blow to pieces* Jack Pot SHot!!! *he laughed and cracked a zombies skull with the bazooka and threw it to the ground and pulled back out his scyth
*They all stare in a mixture of shock, surprise, and disgust*
Kasaru: Okay? Hey! We have a car! Its big and we have a lot of room! *he stabs a zombie through the stomach and kicks it off of the blade sending it into a group of zombies going after Gonta* I just hope you didn't blow it up yet!
Gonta:Bla Bla Bla!! *he sliced some zombies in half* I got Fox feet!!
Kasaru: Okay Mr. Fox Feet See ya! I'm Not sticking around here any longer than I have to! Guys! Lets go!
Miru: What about him?! *Looks at Gonta*
Kasaru: He Doesn't wanna come! We have to get out of here!
*They all dash to the hum-v*
Kasaru: Get in! Hurry! *Gathers everyone into the car* Drive Giro! *Jumps into the car and pulls out a barret 50 cal. sniper rifle and snipes any zombies coming at Gonta*
*Blaze uses the turret on the top of the roof to clear out zombies in front of them*
Kasaru: Go! Go! Go!
Gonta:What!? *he groans* being ditched again!? Oh well, should've known better......*he buts a kunai in his mouth and runs on all fours like a fox and runs past the hum-v, slicing up any zombies in his way*
Kasaru: Thought you might come Fox Feet! *He jumps out of the hum-v keeping pace with Gonta With ease he slices any zombies in his way* Here use this! *He tosses a long Curved Kunai at Gonta* Let's Get These Fuckers!!! RAHH!!! *He slices more zombies in half*
Kagome: Hey! I Want a piece of that action! *She jumps out and joins them keeping pace with equal ease*
Gonta:*throws away the rusted kunai and grabs the long curved one with his teeth and begans slashing the zombies necks open, then he ran behind a tree and came back out with another bazooka* Haha!! GONTA CANNON No.2!!!!! *he shoots another rocket at a group of zombies and blows them to bits* Hell Yeah!!!
Kasaru: Kagome!
Kagome: Right!
*They run onto the tree and meet face to face they hold hands like a drill they launch off of the tree with the swords like "^"*
Both: DRILL BIT!!! *They ram through 57 zombies then break off killing 18 more each*
Gonta:*eye twitched and his personality seemed to change* Alright you mother fuckers!!!!! *he runpulls a Javelin out of the bushes and fires a huge rocket into the air,which fell down seconds later and hit the ground and blew away a huge amount of zombies*
Kasaru: Dude! Where the fuck are you getting all of those?!
Kagome: Seriously! thats really stupid! Who stores a fucking javelin in the fucking BUSHES?!
Gonta:Hey! I was raised by 9 foxes and one wolf!! What do you expect!!? Now watch this!! *he pulls a chopper gun* These are just side bar weapons!!! HAHAAH!!! *he begins to spray more zombies up but then he turns to Kagome with a slight angry expression* So your basically saying that im stupid? *he pointed the chopper gun at her* Then i guess your just as much as a zombie.......
Kagome: No! I'm Not calling you stupid, I'm saying hiding random weapons in bushes is just weird Who does that?! Plus I just met you so i don't know your habits! Geez!
Kasaru: Um Guys?! Why don't we stop fighting each other and fight the ZOMBIES?! We still have to cut down these Fuckers! You don't wanna die do you?! If not Both of you shut up and Kill these bastards! *He continues to cut down more and more zombies* Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What the hell are these things?! Nuclear ANTS?! There's just no end to these Fucking Things!
Kagome: Yeah! I can't do this for any longer! Blaze!
Blaze: *He presses a button on his turret and a rocket turret pops out of the car side, Kagome jumps in and starts shooting at groups of zombies, blowing them up*
Gonta:*drops all of his weapons and crosses his arms* Nope, i have my own method, since Missy over on the turret thinks hiding weapons in the bushes his weird then im not using any.....*he howls at the sky and 9 foxes came running from the woods*
Kasaru: I Guess he wasn't lying about being raised by foxes... *Whistles* Hey Let me up! *He jumps into the car, grabs his brass knuckles and jumps back out* Can't put too much strain on my katana... *He punches a zombie square in the face sending it flying towards Gonta, It turns in Mid-air ready to bite* Heh stupid zombies... Come on! *Kicks another zombie in the face sending it into the front of the car, it rolls to the top over Blaze, Blaze uppercuts the zombies jaw shattering it* Hell Yeah!
Gonta:*kicks the zombie in the chin and sends it flying into the air* 9 TAIL GONTA BARRAGE!!!! *the wolves slice rip off the zombies arms and legs and Gonta runs up one of there backs,flips into the air and lands a downwards kick on the zombies nose and it goes flying into the windshield of the car* Haha!! Feasting Combo!! Zombie just got Wind Shieled!!
Blaze: *He Does a spin on the chair and totally Pulverizes the zombie using only his legs, he then Flips off and grabs a bat before he lands on the ground, He, Surprisingly, Dashes quickly ahead and plows through over 70 zombies then stops and clobbers the zombies around him*
Kasaru: Yeah Blaze! You Go man!
Blaze: *Grins and gives Kasaru a Thumbs up* -Grunt-
Kasaru: Yahoo! Let's go! Kagome!
Kagome: We doin that?! Hell yeah! *She shoots the turret into the zombies one more time and jumps off, she runs with Kasaru strait at Blaze*
*They Reach Blaze and they both jump into the air, Blaze launches them both High into the air with his palms, does a quick handstand and places his feet against one of Kasarus and one of Kagomes Feet and launches them even higher, Blaze lands back in the seat of his turret and fires off into the crowd of zombies, Kasaru Pulls out his spare Katana*
Both: Giga... Drill... Pulverizer! *They Meet hands like The Drill Bit, But Use their feet instead, They re-launch off of one zombies face and turns around in mid-air, they head back at the crowd like a drill ripping through a couple hundred zombies before they let up into the sky, they break off and bash into the ground killing a small group of zombies and sending any zombies around them Sprawling away, They High five* Yeah! Hell Yeah! *And they chase after the others with amazing speed and a bunch of mangled parts of zombie behind them*
Gonta: *grunts and holds his shoulder, he was bit by one of the zombies* Dumbass Zombies *he smirked as his wound healed slowly* I cant be infected remember? BUT I DONT LIKE YOU DUMB FUCKS BITING ME!!!!! *he pulled out a Four Missle Rocket Launcher* GONTA SUPREME CANNON!!!! *he fires all for rocket and they explode as they connect with a huge group of zombies*
Kasaru: Woah Geez! *Jumps out of the way just before a Missile hits him* Hey! Don't Kill me! I'm On Your side! Watch where you're shooting that thing! Grrrrr...
Kagome: Hey You almost hit me too ya know!
Blaze: *Grunts and points his thumb at his chest as he hangs off the side of the car by his left hand*
Gonta:WELL STAY OUT OF THE WAY ASSHOLES!!!*he drops the empty launcher and sighs as his voice suddenly sounded calm and cool* Sorry,this whole crappy double personality thing is getting in the way....It happens everytime I pick up a weapon or somethin'. *he scratches the back of his head* So where are we headin'?
Kasaru: Oh geez dude... *Facepalms* We have to get out of this big ass Mall first and Heres the door! *They Crash Through the door, No zombies are outside, the zombies cant get down the wall without falling and smashing their heads* We have to go to The bridge first They got cleared a while back, We head that way Come on! Get in! *Runs and jumps into the top of the Hum-v with Gonta and the drive off*
Gonta lays back in the Hum-v and immeditately began to drift off.
Kasaru: Heh, I guess we're all tired... *Lies back Against The front Passenger seat and falls asleep instantly*
Gonta began to snore lightly.
Mizu: Boys... *Huffs and Looks forward*
Kagome: *Out cold Next to Gonta*
Blaze: *Fast asleep also*
Mizu: Well I guess none of us got much sleep huh? *Giggles*
Giro: So far I've had sleep so I'm fine, You get some sleep It'll be a while before we get to the bridge I'll wake you guys up if something happens okay?
Mizu: Kay... *Yawns and cuddles next to Kasaru, she falls asleep quickly*
Gonta growled in his sleep. "Nai'ome......" another angry growl was heard.
Giro: I'm worried we picked up someone we shouldn't have... *Peers at Gonta* hmmm... *Looks back at the road, speeds up a bit as he gets on the highway*
Gonta slowly opened eyes and sighed. "Oh yeah? Then drop me off."
Giro: Heh, I Don't think anyone would like that though... You're pretty damn fun... We'll can you get them up? We're almost at the bridge... *Peers at the bridge in the distance* Looks like It's filled fill those things though... But not too much, just as long as we don't make TOO much noise...
Gonta smirked. 'That takes the fun out of everything!' he looked at everyone sleeping and yelled loudly. 'WAKE UP WE"RE AT THE BRIDGE!!!!' he pulls out a kunai and climbs on top of the Hum-v
Giro: *Facepalms* Me and my big mouth...
Kasaru: Freakin Hell?! *His eyes pop open and he jolts*
*Everyone wakes with a startle*
Mizu: Huh? *Rubs her eyes and Slowly gets up* Kasaru? Why are you gettin ready to fight? come lie down and sleep with me...
Kasaru: Can't... the bridge... Gotta go! *Climbs to the top and says* Heh you ready? Let's GO! *Jumps off and runs towards the bridge*
Kagome: Ugh Blaze! Sniper! *She grabs a sniper Blaze hands her as he yawns silently* Geez I thought there would be more! *Snipes a few zombies*
Blaze: *Sleepily gets on his turret and blows away zombies following them*
Kagome: See ya! *Blows away a group of zombies with an accidental trick shot*
Gonta whistles and takes the pin off a semtex grenade. 'SEE YA!!' he throws it into a zombies mouth and it explodes. 'Hey guys! Watch this!!' he reaches behind Kagome's ear and pulls out a 16 Rocket Launcher.
Everyone: *Jaw drop* The fuck... How did that even Get in here and we didnt notice? Thats impressive... and Random...
(Yes everyone says it in unison)
Gonta laughed and aimed the laucher. '16 GONTA BOMB!! COMIN THROUGH!!!' he fired it and blew away all the zombies. 'HELL YEAH!! BULLSEYE!!' he threw away the laucher and hopped back in the Hum-v.
Giro: Well... Um... that ought to clear the way... good thing, this things amphibious Im goin into water guys!
*Everyone jumps back in and Kagome slams the sun roof shut just before they splash into the water*
Kasaru: Whew that was close, now all we have to do is wait until we get to the other side of the river and we're home free from the mass side of town, we still need to find more recruits so we have a better chance at surviving, two or three more ought to do... *Sits back*
Gonta scratched the back of his head. 'Well, that was fun.'
Kasaru: *Sighs* Random, Reckless, and Respectable... Heh... I Like you already man Welcome to the team... Welcome to our crazy fuckin Family dude! *Holds out his hand*
Gonta shook Kasura's hand. 'Thanks dude.' hey smiled. 'Just in case we run into some more zombies, which i know we will-' he pulls a M-16 out of Mizu's hair and a grenade out of Kagome's mouth. 'Ok then, this should be enough for me.'
*They all stare in Shock, mouths open*
Kagome: *Feels her Cheek* How did...
Mizu: *Ruffles her hair* What the?!
Kasaru: You're really impressive, You can make ANYTHING an armory huh? *Laughs*
*Kasaru and Giro laughs, Blaze snickers, Kagome and Mizu stare at them*
Gonta laughed along with them. 'Yep!'
Kasaru: Thats awesome... *Sighs* Well heres the plan, If you ever Run into trouble use this, *Hands him a walkie talkie* And tell us immediately alright? *Pats him on the shoulder and sits back*
Giro: We're here, there isn't any of them on this side... you guys can walk... i think we can all walk at this point...
Kasaru: Great... everyone out! *Gets out and starts walking*
Giro: I'll keep the Hum-v as long as i can... *Continues driving behind them*
Gonta smiled. 'Right!! But just incase!' he slips the walkie talkie in his pocket and pulls a scythe out of Giro's nose. 'Ok then, see ya!' he jumped out of the Hum-v and ran past Kasaru.
Kasaru: HOW DID THAT EVEN IT IN THERE?! *Stares at Giro who is digging his nose* Thats gross dude...
Giro: Oh shut up, you've been killing undead rotting freaks and you say digging my nose is gross? *Scoffs and Speeds up a bit*
Kasasru: I do in fact...
Kagome: Ill go with Blaze and Giro you go wit Gonta and Mizu okay?
Kasasru: Okay then see ya! *Hi-fives her and Runs after Gonta with Mizu*
Gonta jumped into a tree, climbed to the top, and looked around. 'Hey....what the hell....I guess the bigger they are, the harder they fall.'
Kasaru: Gonta! What can you see?!
He jumped down from the tree and pulled Kasaru back up with him. 'That thing....' he points at a huge zombie.

(Huge Zombie XP)
He jumped down from the tree and pulled Kasaru back up with him. 'That thing....' he points at a huge