Anime Let's talk Madoka!~ *Spoilers*

Cerudays posted on Aug 10, 2012 at 12:56PM
Woah, no topics in here yet.

So I thought it would be fun to just chat and talk about our opinions on things in the anime! Feel free to ask your own questions; I'm just going to put in icebreakers so we have something to build off of. I think this will be a really fun discussion! ^^

-What do you think of Kyuubey? Do you think he's really evil, did you pity him? What were your general thoughts about him?
-What do you think of Sayaka's crush? Do you like him or not, and why?
-What is with Kyoko and food? Do you think it has to do with her childhood?
-What did you think of Madoka's wish at the end? Would you have done the same, would you have slightly edited her wish and changed it to something else?
-With Homura and her timetraveling to say Madoka, why do you think Homura cared so much for Madoka that she would be willing to go back in time for her?
-What was your favorite character and why? The backstory? Character personality? Outfit?
-If you could be a Puella Magi, what would your outfit look like, and what wish would you trade for your soul?

I posted this in the PMMM club, but in case it doesn't get any response, I posted here, too. ^^

Anime 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Luckyydog said…
What do you think of Kyuubey? Do you think he's really evil, did you pity him? What were your general thoughts about him?

i think that spiecies is just emotionless, but at the end when Houmeru is in the other time line and he says that he is going to leave and let earth get distroyed was quite mean (by witch madoka)... i kinda think he lied to them at some point to do with that.... but it was aparently all to do with the good of the universe.. Because dident he say that the huams where going to go out into the universe and meat others...

-What do you think of Sayaka's crush? Do you like him or not, and why?

i think he is ok.. i feel sorry for him. i wonder if he likes her or not, because at the end when she dies he seems to know..

-What is with Kyoko and food? Do you think it has to do with her childhood?

i defantly think its to do with her childhood, she says at some point that sometimes her faimly dident get food... or something like that

-What did you think of Madoka's wish at the end? Would you have done the same, would you have slightly edited her wish and changed it to something else?

i think i whould of changed it to somthing like no more world sufering or everyone to be happy

-With Homura and her timetraveling to say Madoka, why do you think Homura cared so much for Madoka that she would be willing to go back in time for her?

becaue she was her only friend

-What was your favorite character and why? The backstory? Character personality? Outfit?

Mami, i dont know why my favorite characters are quite often blond so that might be why. my seacomd fav is Kyoko. and i think Madoka has the best costume

-If you could be a Puella Magi, what would your outfit look like, and what wish would you trade for your soul? i dont know....

last edited over a year ago