Anime Outfit Change Color! Round 1. Kagome's Green Uniform.

Angeelous posted on May 28, 2012 at 12:14AM
This idea is by Belle anastasia.

Rules

-You cannot edit the photo, only the color.
-Each person, who wants to participate needs to change the color of the specific outfit and post their work in this forum. You can use either the screencap I post, or find another screencap of the outfit (if available, only entries with the full outfit will be allowed, If there are no screencaps of the full outfit, it is allowed to enter the contest with a screencap of half the outfit).
- For each color (except for black and white) there is a light and dark version; so for example both light blue and dark blue are acceptable.
- Once both the light and the dark versions of a color have been used by 2 participants for a specific outfit, this color cannot be used by another person. For example if for Kagome's School outfit Participant 1 used dark red, and Participant 2 used light red, Participant 3 is not allowed to use any shade of red.
If somebody submits an image with the same or very similar to the original outfit color, the entry will not be counted.
- The point of the game is to change the color of the outfit, not to change the design. Therefore any editing of the outfit itself is not allowed. Any entry, that has changed anything else apart from the color, will not be counted.

Prizes
- Entries are submitted for a 7 day period, after which a pick is created.
- The winner of the pick will receive 1 prop from me.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­-­-­--­­---­­--­
Round 1: School Dress (Kagome) 27/3 June.
[u]This idea is by Belle anastasia.[/u]

[u]Rules[/u]

-You cannot edit the photo, only the color
last edited on May 28, 2012 at 12:14AM

Anime 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Angeelous said…
Round 1. Kagome's School Dress.
For example.
last edited over a year ago
Round 1. Kagome's School Dress.
For example.
over a year ago Bananaaddict said…
Okay, I have a few questions before I post.
1. Can we have multiple colors in our design?
2. If so, say someone already used, for example, orange and a teeny-tiny bit of yellow, like for the ascot type thing or something. Are you not allowed to use any of that yellow in your submission?
3. If it is accurate and shows the entire outfit, is it okay to use a vector or fanart rather than a screencap?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Hanyou-Kagome said…
HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF KAGOME'S OUTFIT

@Bananaadict; Sure, you can have multiple colors.
2. Yes.
3. Screencap only.
@Hanyou-Kagome; Using paint or what ever you want.
over a year ago mistymaydawngo said…
What program did you use to do that picture? I cant find anywhere good to make mine >.<
the most easy is paint or picnik
over a year ago CaterdayGirl said…
Here you go. is this alright?
Here you go. is this alright?
@CaterdayGirl what program did u use to do tht picture
This is my picture. Is this the right way to do it?
This is my picture. Is this the right way to do it?