Alpha and Omega lilly and i jump kate,humpfreygarth,eve! SAPPOUSE 2 BE FUNNY!

shewolflilly posted on Mar 08, 2011 at 11:33PM
lilly and i went over our plans to bet kate and humpfreys ass we put on mascarade mask and sexy
little dresses we hid behind a rock we saw them watching u take kate all take humpfrey i said we jumped out i bet humpfrey down and cursed him out well i beat his ass i looked over and saw lilly beating kates ass i looked down and humpfrey said DAMN where were u befor me and kate met? kate walked over to atttack me (cuz humpfrey i was hot) but she stopped and i whirled around i saw eve and garth doinng it so lilly beat eves ass and cursed garth out ofcourse the ALL sewed but befo we went on trial i pulled out my shot gun and threatend the judge!..............to be continued

Alpha and Omega 76 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-76 of 76

over a year ago UriahA said…
For being a dick wad
over a year ago PrinceRhaegar said…
na i think not, i was never being a dick merly standing up for my veiws
over a year ago kieranalpha said…
smile
u know what y dont we all just let i go
i would if she wasnt such a ***** to me
fuck you
fo fuck sake prince y cant u let this go
over a year ago shewolflilly said…
how am i sappopuse to apoligize to kate???
why cant i let it go? my pride has been assulted, she goes in the face of honor and common curtesy but weve agreed to let it go for now
i cant do anything about that but all i can say is if she apologise to u will u apologise to her
over a year ago shewolflilly said…
..........................................­...­.. cheese!
what
what
over a year ago Alphaman said…
angry
Lily is my baby she would never do this.
actually, she belongs to Metallica1147
over a year ago anubis210 said…
yeah we all have our wolfs now and we know who they belong to
over a year ago VengeanceWolf said…
well Alphaman she did, and she got me booted
over a year ago zeon9010 said…
mischievous
Vengeance. You probably deserved to get booted.
oh really, and why is that?
over a year ago zeon9010 said…
because.
over a year ago EightySix said…
Lets just keep flaming each other. Who needs resolution when ya can just keep the war going and never solve anything.
flamebait
flamebait
flamebait
flamebait
over a year ago anubis210 said…
zeon9010 who the hell are you and what do you know?
over a year ago Red_Pyramid206 said…
angry
Ok, this needs to fucking stop now... I have had it with people bitching over useless stuff and what not. Vengence, we all have sympathy for you and what happened. But its been days. Drop it now. Plus I have not heard from shewolflilly in a couple of days. No I am not defending her but this is ending right here right now... STOP FUCKING ARGUING!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see that as likely to happen. In fact, I got 20 bucks that says this goes on for, hmmm... a week and a half more. Who wants some of this action?
last edited over a year ago
Fuck whatever, no one tells me what to do and i did drop it thanks, its others that are fanning the flames, me and shewolflilly had agreed not to fight anymore 3 hours later i had gotten booted so i doubt it was her anyway and shewolflilly wasnt booted shes just not online.
Sooo.... I'm out 20 bucks?
over a year ago Red_Pyramid206 said…
big smile
Sorry I was in a very bad mood when I wrote that....lol. That's great vengeance! In glad things are back to normal!