Alpha and Omega Singing voices

PrinceRhaegar posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 04:50PM
Sometimes when i watch A&O it sounds like kate and humphrey are played by diff ppl when singing but then ill watch it again and it sounds like them im getiing sorta confused

Alpha and Omega 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago katealphawolf said…
I noticed it too, like the howling on the train, Humphrey's voice is clearly Justin Long's, but when he howls during Kate's requiem that sounds like a real wolf!
over a year ago boltfan2011 said…
ya i think thier both justins and haydens voice but when u hear justins voice u clearly know its him by the voice i guess it could be haydens to but when they sing it kind of combinds them and its hard to her whos who but i get what u mean
over a year ago anubis210 said…
sometimes actors dont do the singing and they get someone els in, ive seen that a lot
over a year ago katealphawolf said…
I bet Hayden used her own voice to howl because she is a singer and has a beautiful voice!
over a year ago PrinceRhaegar said…
true i just was thinking what anubis pointed out and i was hoping it wasnt cause then id have been disappionted
over a year ago anubis210 said…
yeah it usually is, but it usually tells u online if u look up the soundtrack ur see who was singing
over a year ago HumphreyAlpha said…
If that was Justin Long, then he got some skills!
over a year ago boltfan2011 said…
idk i know justins a good actor but i dont think hes a singer he might still have a good voice though
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mrsaiready said…
Actually, since Justin Long voices and sings for Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks, then he obviously sings.