Alpha and Omega All of Garth's lines

garthlover posted on Oct 03, 2013 at 04:13PM
Hey hey Kate. Who's the cyotye? Oh, I'm really into fitness you know, rabbit sprints tree squats but u no us alphas. Gt to keep fit to lead the pack. But uh what really gets me going is *terrible howl*. Was it uh, good for u? *laugh* no no worries, ill just uh, keep my vocal cords warm. Kate? I wouldn't say stood up, sounds good to me. So why is this called rabbit poo mountin? Oh I get it your a funny omeg? Ok make me laugh. Uh you got me. That's pretty good. Hmm, *laugh* ok it my turn wanna see something an alpha can do? Of course! Vwala, dinner for to, it's a new move I've been working on for stocking prey. Thanks, now u try. Come on, you'll do great. Ready? One, two THREE! Lilly! A turtle, right? Maybe this will help. Wow. Your eyes, they're beautiful. Come on let's try again. *terrible howl* it's not very good is it? *wonderful howl* oh no u better go. Please, go, now. Dad. I was just- what's going on.so, u ready. S u wanna start this thing or me? Together, right. You can't haha! I mean, you can't? Dad, I also fell in love with An omega.
Garthlover out!

Alpha and Omega 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LoneOmega said…
laugh
Awesome ! This must have taken a bit of time from you xD
over a year ago thehumphrey said…
pawsome
over a year ago JennaStone22 said…
big smile
Nice job!
over a year ago AlphaAmy said…