Alpha and Omega How Do You Get Over Someone You Love

evanecence11 posted on Jun 18, 2013 at 08:28PM
plz share your words what do you have too say
plz share your words what do you have too say

Alpha and Omega 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dontforgetme said…
time, only time works, it hurts... but yea, its the only way, al thro you can try chocolate icecream .3.
dovesjacob4ever commented…
It helps, I can agree with that. But it doesn't heal the whole thing. over a year ago
wolfies commented…
find something else that will over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
Yep.. Time and ice cream over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
Plus just forget what they did.. Even though I never diseaved it over a year ago
over a year ago Isthistaken said…
Time does the job, sometimes it can take a week, sometimes a month, sometimes years, it depends how close you were to that person and if you have close friends or family that can help you move on. You can find someone else too, imo it's the best solution, it helps you move on... but if you're a freak that can't stand a relationship, then please, stay single :)
over a year ago Country_Wolf said…
For once I agree with dontforgetme. Time is really the only to get over something like that. The best thing to do is just not think about that person. Don't talk to them, talk about them, look at them, etc... But that is much easier said than done. But just remember that no matter how heart broken you may feel it will go away. Don't dweel on the past just accept its over and move on.
dovesjacob4ever commented…
Awesomely said dude. over a year ago
over a year ago Lexiomega said…
You don't get over someone that you loved. It just doesn't happen. That someone will ALWAYS be in your head, and your heart. Nothing will help you, not even ignoring whoever it is. And finding a "replacement" won't do anything except for make you wish that the person you are with was the person that you really love.
Lexiomega commented…
Just my opinion btw. over a year ago
Neostorm commented…
Yeah, i honestly don't get people saying "time will heal it". Excuse me? Time heals nothing, you may forget something, but one time something will remind you about this. It's life. A lot of people can't get over the mistakes they did during their life and they are suffering because of this. But if those failures meaning nothing to them, love was very important for them. If we can't get over simple things, you will never be able to get over the love if only you haven't replaced with someone perfect in your opinion. over a year ago
CODkiller15 commented…
Yea i had this ex and still on my mind over a year ago