Alpha and Omega Soldier Wolves information forum.

soldierboy7141 posted on Sep 20, 2012 at 01:10PM
We are the soldier Wolves. A furry and wolf lover gaurdian organazation. We protect furries and wolf lovers against trolls, plajorizers, haters, cyber bullies, and anti-furry groups. We mean no harm, we offer our protection. And we not only protect but help out with any other problems in any way we can. If there is anything you need be sure to contact one of us and well be there for you guys. Remember I will give virtual life for you guys! You don't deserve any disrespect. From this day forward I am at your service. P.S. I beg of you not to report this comment, I am only trying to help. Ik this may sound a bit dramatic but I am explaining why the soldier wolves are here.

Alpha and Omega 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dontforgetme said…
big smile
haha, finally somebody help's, i will NEVER report somebody that helps others, bulling and hating on furries and wolf lovers is like kicking a handicapped baby in the face (no offence)
over a year ago soldierboy7141 said…
worried
I'm a bit nervous revealing my organization AND myself here... I feel like someone might "backstab"
Me if you know what I mean.
last edited over a year ago
smile
i understand, just watch out for trolls and haters, if u ever need back up say it
over a year ago unbreon505 said…
i mean dontforgetme aboutthe thing he said
Oh.., umm... Ok...Srry... Awkward silence* nextime put @so&so so people could know who your talking to or about. For example.
Soul126: fuk you! Gwolf1942: @ soul126- what?! What did I do!?
I just lost my best freind...can you guys give me some time.
ok, i see my name being mentioned but i do not understand where this is about, can one of you guys explain? and im sorry u lost your friend,
ok, i see my name being mentioned but i do not understand where this is about, can one of you guys ex
over a year ago johnthewolf said…
blink blink*
Yes John?