Alpha and Omega New Article Rules *PLEASE READ*

Red_Pyramid206 posted on Apr 15, 2012 at 12:40AM
Attention my fellow furs. After reading some of the recent articles, I have decided to address some concerns I have about articles. The new rules as follows will be effective immediately.

1. Grammar- Lately many of you have been posting short, stubby, articles with terrible grammar and punctuation. Well, Not only is it that people cant read it, but I am sick and tired of it and Im putting this to an end. From now on I expect to find proper grammar in EVERY article posted. It dosent have to be perfect, but I expect to see paragraphs, proper quotations, punctuation, etc. If a article does not meet the criteria, then we will ask for it to be removed until proper editing is done. Now before you start calling us grammar nazis, we are only trying to help you. Some of you guys have great story ideas, but terrible grammar and it makes it hard to understand. I just want to help get your ideas out there to where people can understand.

2. NO Rape - Lately a lot of the sex articles have been involved with rape. Well, Im stopping that too. Again, this ONLY CONCERNS RAPE. Other sex articles DO NOT apply. Rape articles are now forbidden. End of Story. Any rape Article I find will be reported. Further offense will result in a personal email to the admins. HOWEVER, if you have a story that inlcudes a rape scene, that is ok. Just as long as the article does not revolve around rape.

Thats it for now. Look, Im not trying to start anything or insult anybody, but these are some concerns I have had for a while and I have gotten fed up with it. And btw, just because I posted these rules, dosent mean you have the right to go play moderator. You can send me, Katealphawolf, or Alphakate21 a message regarding your concerns. Don't go around saying your grammar sucks and make people remove it, let the club leaders do their job.

Thanks Guys. I may add more later Btw.
last edited on Apr 15, 2012 at 05:43PM

Alpha and Omega 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago katealphawolf said…
I agree, especially the grammar part, I wont read articles if they are not written in a professional manner. Good idea on doing away with the rape stories, rape is wrong and should not be glorified in my club, end of story.
over a year ago DJBrandon said…
meh... this is why i don't write articles any more...
over a year ago Red_Pyramid206 said…
About 90% of the articles on here have terrible grammer
Well thats your choice.
over a year ago hank666 said…
I don't post rape or short bad grammar articles so yayz
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jhordan232 said…
angelic
I don;t Like Rape Articles at all... But This is a Great Rule
over a year ago lonehumphrey said…
Nice rules
over a year ago SweetsOmega said…
I completely agree. The rape articles were very uncomfortable for me to even see here. I would never read such a thing.

As for the grammar, I understand that not everyone is a "word nerd", as my Arctic puts it, but yeah, people should try a little harder to make their articles readable. It's like he says "If you're gonna go to the trouble to write it, make it where people can read it."
over a year ago alphamajor said…
hmmm
does this apply for articles written before this
No. But if you could edit them that would be great
over a year ago trueshadowwolf said…
i can try its just that i type way too fast.
over a year ago KJBiggestFan said…
Thank you for forbidding the rape articles. Those are very offensive and I hate them. :|
over a year ago xAngelwolfx said…
no i dont agree sorry rape makes some articales better how about they can only contain mild rape scenes in ?
last edited over a year ago
If you add a rape scene to enhance the plot of a series your doing like a CSI/A&O crossover that is fine. But keep it mild. It'd al these "Winston the rapist" and other "rapist" articles that are heavily revolved around rape that we are against. It makes Kate and Lilly look like whores and that is not what we want. That's why they are forbidden.
over a year ago mattwolf199 said…
grammer yes but who the fuck is the club leaders
This was written a long time ago. We dont have club leaders.
over a year ago mattwolf199 said…
oh ok my mistake