Alpha and Omega Rp section

Fearlessdude88 posted on Jan 08, 2012 at 09:19PM
You are free to Rp in this as you please. It can be as long as possible and you can be who you want. It has no topic just how you all make it to be. Have fun Rping! (stop posting rps on images plz.)

Alpha and Omega 184 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 184

over a year ago lonewolf82 said…
Well yeah, probaly. It affects all wolfs differently. Like I got a little bit of strength killer hunting skills and I'm super fast, looks like you got mega strength and I guess well have to wait and see what else you get.
over a year ago LONEWOLF_94 said…
*sniffs the air i smell moose I WANT IT *snarls menacingly
*sniffs air as well* theirs more than five. Ur first test. Don't go for them. Relax.
Come on *eyes pinned hackles up teeth bared* i need food im so hungry *snaps teeth and snarls* lets go
No their is food here eat this if your hungry. You need to control youself. *sniffs air and smells blood* shit.
*starts to breathe slower* your right i just need to calm down *sniffs air* BLOOD so hungry
Alright good your calming down. If your hungry eat the bears. Well well well kooky here my barb is back and it looks like you got one as well.
*begins to devour the bears 10 minutes later their half gone* ok i'm starting to calm down *hackles go down pupils return to normal* i like the feeling of this power it makes me feel energized and it feels good.
Yeah i was like that to...feels great until....*looks down at the ground*
Until what *cocks head to the side*
I'll tell you later. Cmon let's go back, there's no point in taking these bears since their half gone. *turns and starts walking back*
Can you tell me on the way back please i dont like secrets. * looks at flux*
*twitches* ok when I first got my powers I loved it. But I lost control of myself when I saw a bear mauling my mate. I ended up killing the bear and most of my pack in a frenzy. I finally calmed down and decided to leave before I killed anyone else. All because I got pissed and lost control, I lost my mate, I was going to be a father.... *tear rolls down from cheek*
I have self control i know i do i would not let anyth....*sniffs air and picks up scent of a mountain lion eyes begin to pin hackles stand up and teeth bared* im hungry again i want mountain lion *gets ready to sprint away*
*pupils dialate fur stands up, takles and pins you to the floor* CALM DOWN!!!
*starts squirming snapping teeth growling eyes pinned* let go im so hungry come on just let me eat him *drooling*
*gets up slowly* it's a pack of them we can take them as a team understand? *teeth bared eyes completely dilelate fur stands up even more gets in running stance* ready?
Lets go *takea off sprinting really fast jumping from tree to tree* should i slow down or can you keep up?
You gotta be joking. *speeds ahead on the ground*
*reaches the pack of mountain lions rips one in half crushes anothers head body slams another and eats a small one alive* the power feels so good
*kills six, zips from one to another ripping them into shreads" just don't go to wild..this isn't even my full strength.
*goes into a rampage and kills off little ones and takes down the leader and kills the rest of the mountain lions* need to kill more starts to run off after eating a few of the big cats* i need more*becoming even more muscular becoming bigger and stronger*
I shouldn't have let you do this. *color inverts white and red fur turns black and blue, warps in front of you takes you down and pins you* sorry man. *knocks you out*
30 minutes late comes too* what just happened and why am i so big and why is there a pile of mountain lions *confused looking around.
I let you go out of control, look closely those arent all mountain lions. You and I killed a family of wolves. I can slow time down at certain times and I did wich let me takle you and knock you out. And here you are. And yes my fur color changed it'll go back to normal soon.
Oh no *eyes dilate* how could i do such a thing. *somehow starts turning invisible* was i at least quick about killing them
Yeah you were.... Ehhh were you go? * starts turning back to normal color*
Im double your size and sitting right in front of you hello *waving a paw going back to normal*
Ugh well you were just invisible. And you've always been bigger than me. Let's start heading back I'm tired as hell. Hold onto me. *extends paw*
No i ca... *picks up scent of caribou* come on control contr...*eyes begin to pin hackles raise teeth bare and i begin to fade my color away.
* slows time down and grabs you before you completely fade away* no you don't. *arrive back at the den* god you need to control yourself.
Ugh this time traveling os making me exausted of running can we just talk about this so i understand my self more because it obviously makes me invisible and ive increased in size and strength is there anything else i should know *sits down*
Yeah there is, all of this that you're feeling right now will fade away soon. You'll return to your normal size and you won't be able to turn invisible until you're triggered. The things that trigger me are hunting, and if I see one of my friends getting hurt I'll flip. I can control myself while hunting but I still have protective issues. I don't know what will trigger you besides hunting.
Uhm idk but define normal size like how i was being a large wolf not a flippin bear size wolf and i know a couple of triggeers and one is definatly anger
You know normal like before all this crap happend to you. *looks up* I like clouds.
Uh could a full moon be a deadly trigger
I don't know. Triggers usually happen because of an emotional event. Did something happen to you during a full moon?
I dont want to talk about it not now it could cause a trigger
Hey not fair I told you mine. Don't worry I won't let it happen. *smiles*
Il tell you tommorow and thanks *lays down in a corner*
Fine have it your way. Clouds are awesome. *lays sprawled out in the front of the den*
Good night* falls asleep*
Clouds......*falls asleep*
*stretchs* good morning hey i'm starting to return to my normal size
About damn time you got up. *sits and looks up* check out the clouds.
over a year ago wolf235 said…
hi! XD
shoeto your awake and hey *glares at flux* really
*cocks head* Hi
*looks at Derek* huh?
Hello so why do you love clouds