Alpha and Omega PLZ HELP ME!!!

lillyishot76 posted on Oct 18, 2011 at 12:25AM
There is this girl at my school who i think is very beutiful but no one else thinks so and i am having trouble getting her to like me. plz if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me.
There is this girl at my school who i think is very beutiful but no one else thinks so and i am havin
last edited on Oct 18, 2011 at 12:26AM

Alpha and Omega 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hank666 said…
cool
Ok, be yourself. If she doesn't like you for who you are, she doesn't really like you. And don't care what other people think, I have people at my school who when ever i want to ask a girl out they say she is ugly, so just ignore that. Tell her your true feelings for her and be honest. And here is a little hint, they might make fun of you and her cause they are jealous of you and/or her. Just try your best and what happens happens.

(P.S. She looks like my social studies teacher, just in kid form XD)
over a year ago lillyishot76 said…
mischievous
WWWEEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING OUT!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­A
over a year ago hank666 said…
big smile
cool