Alpha and Omega Dark Jasper and The Shadow Pack

Red_Pyramid206 posted on Jul 01, 2011 at 06:53PM
There is a world much like Jasper. Same pack, same members, everything is pretty much the same. BUT......

It's much darker and more sinister. A world ruled by Shadow Kate and her clan of darkness. She will do everything in her power to destroy Jasper and possibly the world.

Here is Shadow Kate. Don't be deceived by her cuteness. She is a cold hearted demon who will stop and nothing to hurt Kate and the ones she loves, even if it means taking lives. Her powers include the ability to posses the weak hearted and make them strong beyond anyone can imagine and to bring one's worst fears to reality.

Dark Jasper's atmosphere is toxic, only shadow pack members can breath it's foul air. Dark Jasper is part forest and part abandoned city. Shadow Kate dwells in the heart of the city, which is like the empire state building. The city is twice the size of NYC. The forest of Dark Jasper is crawling with subordinate shadow pack members along with nightmarish creatures.
   There is a world much like Jasper. Same pack, same members, everything is pretty much the same. BU
save

Alpha and Omega 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago katealphawolf said…
i am not weak hearted and i fear nothing, so she cannot hurt my Kate by getting to me! As long as Kate is by my side, we can make it!
over a year ago jbiehl said…
i have a timeshare there!
over a year ago LillyLover62 said…
@jbiehl Lol