All Time Low I MET THEM LAST NIGHT :)

mrs-mindfreak posted on Oct 11, 2008 at 04:45PM
I was at their concert [they were playing in Pittsburgh] and afterwards they were by their tour buses taking pictures and signing stuff! They all signed my shirt and Alex [my future husband :)] signed MY PHONE! It was the best night of my life!

All Time Low 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xatlfrevrlovexx said…
ha. lucky! I've seen them 4 times live before and only met them once but later on that night when I met them I figured out that my camera was dead and I left my phone in my friends car which would take 20 extra minutes to go back to it 'cause we parked it so far away! that night sucked...
over a year ago mrs-mindfreak said…
awee i wouldve cried. but you are lucky you got to see them live 4 times! theyre so amazing live and all the bands are hilarious!
over a year ago xxATLalexxx said…
wow luckky, im persisting that my mommy takes me to their next concert closest to mee(: ill win i know it.
over a year ago ollie_amazing said…
jeez,

I want to go once,

it would be my first concert...

and that would make my life.

:)
over a year ago iluvsatl said…
worried
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi wanna meet them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­o bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago alltimelowluver said…
heart
Me wanna meet them too! Mostly Alex tho!!!!!!!! Me had so many dreamz about us getting married.
Me wanna meet them too! Mostly Alex tho!!!!!!!! Me had so many dreamz about us getting married.
over a year ago sb631 said…
heart
oh wow! Your sooo lucky :)
over a year ago epicdelena4ever said…
i love ALEXXXXXX!
over a year ago IZlover48 said…
big smile
Really thats awesome! There sooo good live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Becca_Love said…
oh my gosh! lucky! alex is my husband!<3 haha((: