Alexander Rybak Believe you , that Alex buys an engagement ring?

ajsa posted on Dec 09, 2010 at 08:54AM
I can not believe this.

Alexander Rybak 57 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-57 of 57

over a year ago s0nja said…
Hahahahahahahah, Helene :D Soon they're behind your door O.O xD :D
over a year ago rebecca19 said…
lol, alex and his haunting nipples. whtever you do, dont look behind your door as sonja says lol

never thought i would hear alex nipples be described as haunting- a first for evrything i guess. If you ever meet him, dont tell him he has haunting nipples, you may scar him for life when it comes to his view on his own body x

send out an SOS to girl tht is intimate with alex- tell her to be wary of those O O lol x

over a year ago rebecca19 said…
lol funny thing is that you are more haunted/freaked out by his nipples, rather than the big size of his erm bulge- which is even scarier argh *picks up jacket and runs for the hills at the thought of it* lol x

on a serious note, you guys are awesome, i wish i could share times like this talking about alex with my friends and that we could all have a laugh about it to, and share news etc we love about him, but unfortunatly they do not know of him, so kinda makes it hard to do tht x
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
@Sonja hahahahahahah thanks to you, i choked on my dinner!! xD And oh yeah, they are already here, watching me O.o

@Rebecca I had it live that too, that my friends do not know/ don't like Alex, but then I signed up here, and I got so many new friends!! :DD Even superclose soulmate best friends!!! And they know who they are!! <33

And back to his bulge...oh yeah, that thing, is what causes solar eclipses for sure O.o
over a year ago Tianalove said…
I think he is buying ring(s) for presents..it`s the perfect christmaspresent :)
over a year ago marylenelabille said…
smile
Moi je l'adore il est beau est généreux
over a year ago Ninouchka said…
kiss
Yes, one day no doubt!