Alexander Rybak You think, Alex is well-dressed or not.....

aisa07 posted on Sep 16, 2010 at 11:52AM
Please your opinions, you illustrated it with pictures!I hope it will be funny.

Alexander Rybak 119 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-119 of 119

over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
I think it looked horrible but he still looks adorable xD
over a year ago kuutti said…
smile
I try to be quiet, but now I can´t anymore. He must have his hair cut!!!
I know right? He doesnt suit hair thats all over long, he looks the best with his 2009 hair..
over a year ago ajsa said…
The dancer photo:It's like a one cow had licked his head. Really sucked for a haircut!Oh, and I think his trousers were very loose, he took a step and then two minutes later came the pants stem.
last edited over a year ago
It's a miracle that his pants didn't fall off
over a year ago Alexhelen24 said…
smile
Come on girls calm down!:O I think you know that it isn't Alex's fault that his hairstyle changed for a special kind of dance! In my opinion he still looks cute but of course I prefer his usual hairstyle and I believe that Alex didn't really want to change his hairstyle that night but he had to do that, and as a real professional he supported this change perfectly!
He could have cut it if he wanted to, you can still have slick hair like that with shorter hair, and we're not taking about the slick in general, but that the hair has grown to long to fit the shape of his face
over a year ago Seyma_Seigmann said…
his hair have look greasy:P becouse of the much hair-gel :P
I do not think I liked his hair when a hair haircut created such a loser.Greasy was or....
@aisa, who is the loser?
@Alexhelen: his a hairdresser
why what were you thinking? He can not be a loser, because he is amazing
@ajsa i also don't like his , i am a hairdresser !, so i think i know it :P hehe i sad that hee just need step-cut and Vloume thats will look better !
I think such in the show every detail is important. This is a hairstyle that made to him a haircut is not about professionalism with 1/2 kg a hair-gel.
@aisa, of course ne can NOT be a loser that's why I asked u, I think I misunderstood you but I'm glad that you don't mean him
kiss
He can not be loser, despite the fact that many attacked to him, from a Swedish sides.
I think it can only be born of envy.I hope there not will be a bad again, the poor boy's hair.
over a year ago kuutti said…
wink
Seyma, if you are a hairdresser, you may cut his hair!
@ajsa yes agree -.-'
@kuuti hahaha okey :D i will if i meet him and he let me to cut his hair haha :D
Well his hair wasn't very nice,Seyma let's go
heh i will (::p