Alexander Rybak I lol'd wen i found out alex has a ....

jawjee posted on Apr 17, 2010 at 08:17AM
gay fan club XD everyone loves him!!!!!! :D even duuudes! lol luv ya all! xxxx

Alexander Rybak 95 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-95 of 95

over a year ago Hanatee said…
helene, no, this girl had to leave so they didnt do anything... :D

but lets not believe in this peophile-theory. it might not be even true. we can't know..
over a year ago jawjee said…
too true helene. hgas there been anything in papers or magazines about it? he is quite unknown obver here in britian, so i have to get all the alex news off you guys :) xx
i reely dont no wat to think of him any more. before, i LOVED him to bits, i still like him now but...ugh, i just dont no wat to think. does anyone else feel the same way? :/ xxxx
over a year ago silla17 said…
Almost every girl looks older than she really is.

But i don't see him asking for an ID to check their age.
over a year ago silla17 said…
i think that that is weird if he ask for it.
over a year ago AnitaFable said…
okey...this all can be just fake ^^
I'm 15 and if this girl had sex with Alex...she's really stupid slut.
I don't think 15 year old girl can be ready for sex (She can have dirty minds but that's all). What is more she's done it with really older man! It's just my oppinion.

@jawjee : I don't feel the same way what you do because I don't think it's true. If this gossip ('cause I call this one like that) isn't fake...I'm not fan of Alex anymore. I can't be a fan of somebody who do things like that!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
I will lose my respect for him, but tbh, I will still love his music
over a year ago aisa07 said…
hmmm
Girls,you think!!!! Alex does not make rape, I think, because girls will make every effort to have fuck with him.
He's lovely boy, but these girls are liars, and the to climb him.
Alex is completely normal guy, but they are just little bastards, make a problem
hey hey hey girls! I still respect him. his sex-life is totally his own business and as a person he is very nice guy. so.. i don't let these things bother me. it doesn't belong to me, to us, even thoughwe talk about them=)

+ i definately not think that he is a raper, eww. he just.....likes...18+ things......
I agree Hanatee !Na bang, and who does not like these things

These things are delicious, as Alex! Sweet and lovely boy!<3<3<3
hhm................well thats my hard work gon to waste. i managed to get one of my frends who in the beginning hated him, i lent her my alex cd (fairytale album) now she loves him........

anitafable: well, .....yeah, i am well and truely stumped. i am sad now. i dont no wat to believe.......WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST! :D
worried
right, there was an interveiw last year, on some norweigian tv show, and the presenters asked about fans and he said

"i love all my fans, and some of them are teenagers , and some are very young, so that gives me a big responsiblity,as i cant let others grow up to anything bad i do" YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY!!!!!

maybe non of it is true?
xx
over a year ago Jenni- said…
Hanatee, I agree with you !!
And like you said his sex-life isn't actually our business at all. :)
over a year ago strawberrykid said…
well, when he started getting a bigger audience and gained more popularity, people did think he was gay...

still, it's cute. :)
over a year ago inexplicable said…
kiss
I don´t want to say something wrong, but I don´t believe that some of you have his real number. It can´t be. ( But it´s just my opinion);)
.....well watever he does one thing will always stay the same to me..... HIS EYES ARE GAWGUS <3 xxxxx
Is she? /who was only 15 years old and f...... with Alex/

link
^ well yes, i think thats pretty mutch the short version of the story, weather its true or not :) xxx
over a year ago FaiiRyTaLe said…
@aisa07
no, I don't think that she had something with Alex ... not at all x)
they are just very good friends (:
What friend? Because he saw her for the first time!
over a year ago FaiiRyTaLe said…
What do you mean? :S
over a year ago RybakomaniaGirl said…
laugh
When Alex was in Lithuania, in one interview he said he was dating with 17 years old girl after esc. And he said he was more avaible to be her father,not her boyfrend:-D
^ hahahah that sounds about right. :) x
over a year ago Screamer45 said…
Well who can't resist him
he's so sexy
with his voice .....eyes....and his big bomb in this pants lol xDDD
ohhh big bom in his pants?
have you seen?

smile
aisa7 you can see his russian bulge from the moon..
laugh
@Helene I have not seen a big bom! Always flat his pants "there"!
If you can a pic, where is big bom,please show me !hihihi
hahahahahahahahaha, nice people. very classy talkin about his "big bom" X) xxx
over a year ago Chlozilla said…
im new. who is alex?
over a year ago Jenni- said…
Chlozilla, Alex is Alexander Rybak. :D
alex is some violindude...
GASP!!!!!!!!!! alex is just the hottest person in the world! lol x welcome to the club :)_ x
over a year ago AlxanderRfan said…
true ^^
ah alex. what would the world be without alexander rybak :)
over a year ago janailb said…
smile
hah i've been reading your discussion now :D
and my opinion is that Alex's just a normal 24 year boy
and it is normal for his age to be interested in that kind of stuffs :P
so i don't think that his sex - life is our thing cause none of you would want to share their sex- life with others, right?
so lets just leave him decide whats best for him.
oh and i don't believe he's gay or pedophile or anything like that.
Its just gossip girls :)
over a year ago stellaviolin said…
Alex can't be gay.
over a year ago anneofavonlea said…
laugh
he is not
excellent !!
over a year ago anneofavonlea said…
do you have a link about it ?
an article or what
i wanna go to sleep. i was up until half past two this morning :(
over a year ago Taroko said…
He's gay!! all this playing with girls is just that, playing, because he can't have a real relationship with a girl. Thats why he has, if true, all the one night stands. He likes guys just watch how he behaves with girls and boys.
TAroko you seem to know awfully alot about gay men.. I have a feeling you like cock too xD
over a year ago rebecca19 said…
i do not think alex is gay. Overall evn if he was, i would not think any less of him, i just want him to be happy with whoever he likes.

beside if i evr met alex i could never sleep with him or send him naked sms pics if he asked. i do not know why, i love his music and him, but would never want to be intimate with him, just friends. Yes, i am 19 yrs old and think alex is hottest guy evr, but i would never want tht. I know most of you girls would love to be with alex intimatly etc, maybe im weird, in the sense tht if i evr met him and we got on gr8, thn i would be content with being friends thts all
It's completely normal that you only wanna be friends with him, Becca.

Tbh, I'm one of those who would want to sleep with him, but mostly because i am curious how good he is in bed xD
over a year ago rebecca19 said…
yeah he seems to be a gr8 guy, so i guess if i evr met him, would be cool to be friends with him (girl can dream, i suppose).

yeah helene i totally understand that you would want to sleep with him, after all he is hot, has a nice body and erm bulge!!, and also seems to be a caring guy. You never know, you may meet him and might happen. I think he would prob be good in bed and passionate with who ever he is with (he just has thm come to bed eyes lol).

The thought of being with him intimatly in tht sense is little scary, plus the whole idea of media surrounding you, would be little overwhelming. i love my quiet life here at university. I hope you meet alex, or any of the other girls in the forum and he falls in love with you, thn i will at least knw tht the person loves him bk, rather thn after his fame. remain optimistic helene, you will meet him someday

love becca x
over a year ago ajsa said…
smile
Helene, I agree with you! I am also curious that is He indeed a great and caring?