Alexander Rybak Alexander Has A Girlfriend

meleti posted on Jan 21, 2010 at 05:06PM
I read an article and say : ALEXANDER RYBAK IS IN LOVE WITH ONE OF HIS FANS IN ATHENS... She was the first fan who embraced her,told her and after kiss her ... Alexander negative stubbornly to the disclosure because he said it makes no sense since you don't know ... !!! He know is the most beautiful all over the girls ...

Alexander Rybak 66 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-66 of 66

over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
Calm down everyone. Noone on here is a bitch! It's extremely rude to call somebody you don't know for a bitch!
smile
fairytale_man: I start to believe you have made multiple accounts on here. Why? Because everybody that do agree that Stamatia is his girlfriend have the exact way of spelling
over a year ago aisa07 said…
rainy
Rybak elena! Dear, you know me ? If not then what is right saying that I'm big bitch .
You, however, an annoying, opinionated, and non-self-taking guy. Go away and take the small Stamatiát, if you're not Stamatia yourself.
Fairytal_man you can apply!!!
Nobody have the right to call anyone here for a bitch without knowing them. Believe it or not but that is harrasment and that can get you banned ( go read the rules ) and I'm so sick and tired of all the fighting going on here. Duscussing is fine but do it in a mature way
over a year ago Jenni- said…
I agree with Helene and I guess that ignoring fairytale_man is the best alternative. When nobody answes him (or her) then he maybe stop writing. :)
over a year ago kuutti said…
smile
These spams (Fairytaleman, Misses) continue as long as you believe their stories...
over a year ago rybak-eleana said…
angry
Misses you are very stupid !!! You said very lies !!!
smile
rybak-eleana and fairytale_man write in the exact same way, I wonder why? ( not really )
I live in Norway but I haven't seen any newspaper article about him partying with Moa. Do you have a link?
And btw is this Moas facebook account?

link
over a year ago Jenni- said…
Helene, yes it is.
last edited over a year ago
ah ok thank you :D
over a year ago clubery said…
link new pictue about Moa.She is the white there.I thinking she is very short like 160cm or littelbit taller.but anyway thats not matters
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rybaklovers said…
heart
Hey: D is there anyone who knows if he is still associated with Moa (she went to the same high school as Alex), I would like to know:) been looking for the answer much crap! s ¨ thanks a lot excuse my bad English: '(
wow shes my height :D
over a year ago Fift33n said…
I don't know if they are together, but a contact I have from Norway who know Alex said that he is still single, but I din't know for shore, but it's a chance that he's together with Moa, it seems like that now, but I don't even know :)